- Snow globe made from bird toy, baby food jar, water, and glitter.
- Not yet completed! But it would still be beautiful left this way. Collage of bright colored magazine scraps.
- Framed art I made from an old dictionary page, covered with tracing paper, stamped with the words "clarere, audere, gaudere" which is Latin for "be bright, be daring, be joyful". Also I used a peacock feather from my wedding and a vintage brass heart knickknack I got from TinyThingsAreCute.com.
- Lamp made from a wine glass and string LED lights from IKEA.
- A large bright blue key painted from boring bronze-splotchy color.
- My betta fishy, Larkspur, has his own little name announcement for all who sit near to watch him.
- My first perfected version of a little bag made from the end of an envelope.
- One of the stamps I carved using erasers from the dollar store and a Speedball carver.
- A shrinky-dink pendant for a necklace.
Perhaps I should elaborate on the stamp carving in another post...